Eagle Trees Pesticide Statement
Beautiful outdoor farm located in Whatcom County.
- we grow in the ground, under the sun
- we use some neem oil and essential oils in veg, no pesticides in flower
- we give the plants compost tea and fish hydrolysate
- we only give them water for the last couple weeks of flower
- we cure the flowers in dark and cold for at least 3 weeks
- we hand trim our flower.
Mt. Baker Garden
Our partners in grow in Whatcom County. All in door flower.
- GROW METHOD – Rockwool
- PESTCIDES – Neemix / Trilogy / green cleaner
- NUTRIENTS – Kalix
- FLUSH – Final phase/ RO water for 10 days
- CURE PROCESS – Hang dry / cure in sealed bins
- Hand trimmed