Eagle Trees Pesticide Statement
Beautiful outdoor farm located in Whatcom County.
- we grow in the ground, under the sun
- we use some neem oil and essential oils in veg, no pesticides in flower
- we give the plants compost tea and fish hydrolysate
- we only give them water for the last couple weeks of flower
- we cure the flowers in dark and cold for at least 3 weeks
- we hand trim our flower.
Wildfire Pesticide Statement
Blissful sun grown farm in Eastern Washington. No pesticides are used on this farm and all flower is flushed with water and cured for three weeks. All flower in hand trimmed.
Mt. Baker Garden
Our partners in grow in Whatcom County. All in door flower.
- GROW METHOD – Coco hand watered
- PESTCIDES – Hydrogen peroxide / green cleaner
- NUTRIENTS – Rx green solutions
- FLUSH – Final phase / sugar / RO water for 10 – 14 days
- CURE PROCESS – Hand dry / cure in sealed bins
- Hand trimmed